Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 3:24 PM To: email@example.com
"Do not send your emails to this address."
dogsong emailed me this past September and said "Hello, Hello: Here is the agenda for tonight - Lots going on. My apologies to Patty - I haven't gotten together with her since before the fair. Hope to see you soon (tonight:) Kim" ("Lots going on"? Was she saying that tongue in cheek?)
Here's how the league describes "lots":
KENNY LAKE COMMUNITY LEAGUE
September 10, 2009
Call to order
• Meeting Minutes
• Fair Committee
• Well Committee
• USDA Grant
• By - Laws
• Nominations of Officers (Chairperson – Treasurer – Secretary – 1 Trustee)
•Potential Hall Rental
• Work Day in October
• Form Standing Committees (Scholarship – Activities – Hall Usage)
• Chair and Table inventory tonight (discuss usage)
I can't believe I can't find the answer to my main Q:
What authority does the KLCL have over me, my family and my non-member neighbors?
Here's our local house state rep (check out how huge our district is!):
Here's our senate rep:
Silence is all I'm getting from local church members. How creepy is that? Here's part of the Kenny Lake Community Church doctrine: http://www.kennylakechapel.org/doctrine
THE DOCTRINE OF ANGELS
1. God's angels are created beings who are spirit in nature. They can take physical form and have intelligence. The following activities are attributed to angels; they praise and glorify God, they communicate God's message to humans, they minister to believers, they execute judgment on the enemies of God, and they will be involved in the Second Coming of Christ (2 Samuel 14:20; Psalms 148:2; Acts 27:23; 1 Thessalonians 2:18; James 4:7).
2. Evil angels are very real and represent angels that were created by God and then sinned and became evil. The chief of all evil angels is satan. He is the great deceiver and opposes God and the work of Christ. His power is limited and can be resisted (1 Peter 2:4; Jude 6; Acts 5:3; 2 Corinthians 4:4; 2 Corinthians 12:7; Ephesians 6:12; 1 Thessalonians 2:18; James 4:7).
"He is the great deciever and opposes God and the work of Christ." Hmmmm.
"His power is limited and can be resisted." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
The WISE symbol is an owl. They have state signs along the roadways out here. Nobody I've asked knows what the signs represent, most have never heard of WISE or SOTE. IT also happens to be the symbol for a few other organizations, like Bohemian Grove. It's too bad that's the way Alex Jones got his "big push up" in the alternative news sector, because I might have paid it a little more attention otherwise. The Bohemian Grove showed up during my McKinley research. Two Hearst reporters wrote an article in Jan 1901, after they attended a ceremony, implying someone had told them McKinely would be dead before the end of the year. Hearst reporters were banned from further gatherings, and the President was assassinated in Sept 1901. Abrose Bierce, author of the Devil's Dictionary, is part of that story. And the way McKinley died is beyond freaky. His tomb and his designated place of death are errily similar buildings.
For those of you who think this stuff about Lucifer worship is all a bunch of hooey coming from wackos, here's WISE's more spiritually advanced gurus as reported in mainstream UK press.
Consuelo found another perspective on the use of symbols. I am SO out of touch I've never even heard of this singer! http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676