Thursday, December 20, 2007

Amercia's first President - John Hanson

I found this link on Old Dog's blog at leftrightunite.com. This research about the first American President is very important to our studies of American's History and will be included on the ACL's American's History page as soon as I get back to updating the ACL. There's so many areas I didn't have time to study or did not have enough information about. If I ever do get back to working on the ACL website I'll be making lots of changes with several new perspectives. We also need to change our mission statement from "we're following our first president's orders." Thanks Old Dog!

Amercia's first President - John Hanson

By Harry V. Martin
, Copyright FreeAmerica and Harry V. Martin, 1995
http://www.sonic.net/sentinel/usa7.html

No comments: