Friday, September 25, 2009

My new slideshows- Meet Amitai Etzioni & Visit Gerteeville

I'm going to have to pull both of these slideshows and completely change the way I make them., but for now they're up and ready for feedback if you have any. I was just using the music to help give them a beat while I was creating and then spaced it out and left both songs in when I put them on YouTube. Showed the Etzioni slideshow to my friend Rene this morning, she said she definitely got something out of it so I wanted to put it up asap. The music behind it was haunting, if you really wanted to see how it was you could play Christmas Eve Sarajevo while you watch it.. the Trans Siberian Orchestra's rendition of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen is one of my favorite classical recordings. Hearing them live is on my list of Things to DO before I die.

This slideshow is dedicated to the Irish people who have to vote AGAIN on the EU Constitution next Friday Oct 2. May God BLESS and keep the IRISH strong and obstinate!!!!! How many people in the US realize the importance of what the Irish holdouts are contributing to our freedom? Hidden Guru of Globalization - audio disabled, I'm working on a voice recording to replace it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBlRS5vrk-c

Trying to get inspired to write the Gertee tutorial and decided to make a fun slideshow of our summer to get myself in the right frame of mind.

Here's the revised version of Summer of Gertee 2009 without the music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJrkO7wifi8

2 comments:

P. Barnes said...

Big Brother "Fusion Centers" Part of US Domestic Intelligence and Surveillance Apparatus
Mammoth Budget: $75 Billion, 200,000 Operatives

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15386

lark said...

"They Own It All (Including You!): By Means of Toxic Currency"

The title of this new book pretty much says it all - you can listen in to a series of radio interviews here with the book's co-authors - seems modern-day slavery is alive and well!

http://www.NewPeopleOrder.com